Nestled in the foothills of the majestic Catalina Mountains, SaddleBrooke is the finest active adult resort community in Southern Arizona! Voted in the Top 100 of America’s 100 Best Places to Retire by Where to Retire Magazine SaddleBrooke enjoys superior mountain views and a casual lifestyle that includes:
- 3 exquisite club houses, with full service restaurants, grills, lounges and libraries
- 24 hour security service
- 2 on-site fire stations, with full paramedic and ambulance service, plus nearby hospital
- On property commercial center, including medical doctors, dentist, chiropractor, physical therapy center, pharmacy, bank, beauty and barber salon, dry cleaners, computer store, golf cart retail and repair center and convenience store with gas station
- 63 holes of championship golf
- Numerous tennis and pickleball courts
- 3 expansive pools and spas
- 3 state of the art fitness centers
- 480 seating capacity theater complex, providing movies and top notch entertainment
- Dog park for both small and large dogs
- 2 arts and crafts facilities
- Over 100 clubs that encompass every interest from antique cars to Corvettes, and from hiking and biking to computers, vast array of cards, softball, dancing, clogging, investing, genealogy, Bible studies, book clubs and so much more!
Or, just relax and enjoy the outstanding views and terrific weather that SaddleBrooke residents enjoy year round. There is truly something for everyone here. But, it's the SaddleBrooke residents who make us proud of what our community has become... Active, Engaged, Outgoing and Involved. We're definitely an Active Adult Community with the accent on ACTIVE. You'll live life to the fullest.
As long time residents of this outstanding community, we can attest that there is no better place to live and enjoy life!
Lynn and Kristy at (520) 240-2866, or
Search SaddleBrooke Homes For Sale
Visit SaddleBrooke HOA #1 Website
Visit SaddleBrooke HOA #2 Website